In this article, I will be compiling the Transfer Codes For Different Banks In Nigeria contains Nigerian as well as their USSD Money Transfer Codes. For instance: UBA mobile money transfer, Wema bank mobile money transfer, Access bank mobile money transfer, Zenith bank mobile money transfer, Ecobank mobile money transfer, First bank mobile money transfer, Skye bank mobile money transfer, Stanbic IBTC mobile money transfer, FCMB mobile money transfer, Unity bank mobile money transfer; they all under the Transfer Codes For Different Banks In Nigeria that I’m going to be covering.
It is no longer fashionable to queue up at the banks or their ATMs to send money to loved ones. Technology has made that a thing of the past. It is now more comfortable with your phone. From anywhere in the country [and indeed the universe], you can control the movement of huge sums of money via USSD, same as banking on-the-go. I will explain all these when I delve into the Transfer Codes For Different Banks In Nigeria article.
As long as you have a phone with a phone number registered and authorized by your bank, making money transfer is now very easy and possible.
The Transfer Codes For Different Banks In Nigeria are outlined below:
GTBank USSD Money Transfer Code
If you are transferring money to another GTB account just dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No#, e.g., *737*1*1000*1234567890# from the mobile number registered to your Bank. (You can avail yourself of this service on all types of mobile devices).
If you are transferring to other banks just dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No#, e.g., *737*2*1000*1234567890# from your mobile phone. (You can do this from all types of mobile devices). Your GTBank Naira MasterCard’s last four digits will be needed to validate every transaction.
Recharging your phone with airtime is also possible by dialing *737*amount#, e.g., *737*200#
If your GTBank ATM card gets stolen or lost, read how to block the card here instantly.
Wema Bank Money Transfer Code
Wema Bank has also joined the new generation bank style and has made it easy for its customers to get the modern banking feel. As a customer of Wema Bank, you can make transfers from your fingertips anywhere with the 945 code, the bank calls it “ a way of life.”
- Dial *945*THE BENEFICIARY’S ACCOUNT NUMBER*AMOUNT# if you wish to transfer money to any other bank account just
- To check your account balance, dial *945*0#, to change transfer *945*00#.
- To buy airtime on your phone from your Wema Account dial*945*AMOUNT#, e.g., *945*200#
Access Bank Money Transfer Code
Access Bank went into partnership with Airtel so that customers using the network can make transfers via the USSD code. Various transactions can be performed merely by dialing *903#. Then follow the on-screen commands from any Airtel enabled mobile phone that you registered with the bank.
- For airtime recharge, please dial *901*Amount#, e.g., *901*200# to recharge 200 naira airtime.
Zenith USSD Bank Money Transfer Code
Zenith bank is striving to make sure they stay at the top by adopting the USSD transfer method too. All you need to do is dial *966*00# to get started and follow these laid down steps:
- Register by inputting the last 4digits of your Debit Card
- Create and confirm your four digit PIN
- You will receive a “retrieving balance” message if successful
- An SMS will arrive your phone immediately with your current available account balance
- Now that you have successfully registered on the platform, you can buy airtime by dialing: *966*amount*mobile number#
- And if you wish to transfer funds dial*966*amount*mobile number#
- If it’s bills you want to pay, dial *966*7*amount*SMARTCARD NUMBER#. To check your account balance dial *966*00#
Zenith Bank has made it possible for her customers to enjoy free Wi-Fi at some of her branches nationwide.
Here are more Transfer Codes For Different Banks In Nigeria:
Eco Bank Money Transfer Code
To get started, dial *326# and obey the following commands. With Eco bank’s mobile money, you can execute a variety of transactions such as bill payments, airtime recharge, and money transfer.
First Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
First Bank had to join the trend so they could remain first. To transfer money using First Bank USSD Money Transfer Code just dial *894# and select 1
- To withdraw money dial *894# and select 2
- To make purchase dial *894# and choose 3
- To pay bills dial *894# and pick 4
- Dial *894# and select 5 to buy airtime
- And finally, to manage your account dial *894# and select 7
Fidelity Bank Money Transfer Code
Just dial *770# on your phone to get started and obey the following commands.
Dial *770*Bank Account number*Amount#, to send cash from Fidelity bank to another, e.g., *770*2027236814*10000#. You will need the last four digits of your ATM card to validate each transaction. You are allowed to make only a maximum transfer of N10,000 at once. The maximum you are allowed to transfer daily is N20,000.
To buy airtime on your phone dial “*770*amount# (all types of mobile devices are allowed). E.g., *770*200#. If it is your family and friends, you wish to buy airtime for, dial *770*Phone no*Amount#. e.g. *770*080987654321*1000#.
Daily Limit for airtime recharging is ₦5,000 Naira.
Below are more Transfer Codes For Different Banks In Nigeria:
Stanbic IBTC USSD Bank Money Transfer Code
Using Stanbic IBTC USSD mobile money transfer code can enable you to carry out a choice of transactions such as salary payments, airtime recharge, one-on-one money transfers, goods and bills payments.
- To get started, just dial *909#
- To recharge your airtime dial *909*amount#, e.g., *909*500#. The daily limit is N5,000.
Diamond Bank is in partnership with MTN on the use USSD Money Transfer Code. To make USSD transfers, you must have opened a Diamond Y’ello Account. According to the bank; Diamond Y’ello product is an account combining both financial and telecommunication services including loyalty scheme that active MTN clients can easily subscribe to from their mobile phones consistent with Central Bank of Nigeria’s Financial Inclusion Strategy just by dialing *710#.
- To make a transfer of money to any bank, merely dial *710*777*ACCOUNT NO*AMOUNT*PIN#.
- For Diamond Y’ello to Y’ello transfers dial *710*710*PHONE NO*AMOUNT*PIN#.
- To check your bank account balance, dial *710*556*PIN#.
- To recharge your phone with airtime, merely dial *710*555*PHONE NO*AMOUNT*PIN#
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Money Transfer Code
FCMB account holders should dial *389*214# from their mobile phone. Three options will pop up on your phone screen together with a welcome message.
- Activate with card
- Activate with Account
- Activate with Mwallet
- Select option 2 to activate with an account number.
- Afterward, put a call through to the FCMB Contact Centre on 01-2798800 to generate a PIN for your transactions, which the bank will send within minutes.
- Further dial *389*214# on your phone, navigate to “security” then select Change PIN from the on-screen commands.
- The default PIN that was given to you by the bank should now be entered.
- Then enter your new four-digit PIN.
- Your USSD mobile transfer is now fully activated.
- For subsequent transactions dial *389*214#.
UBA Money Transfer Code
United Bank of Africa is one of the oldest and most reliable banks in Nigeria [don’t take my word for it o]. The UBA mobile banking is simple if you are using it for various transactions namely money transfer, bill payments, airtime recharge, and all that.
To get started, dial *919# from a UBA registered mobile number.
Skye Bank Money Transfer Code
The Skye Bank USSD mobile money transfer code can help perform a range of transactions like airtime purchase, salary payments, goods and bills payments, and so on.
To get started, dial *833#
Unity Bank Money Transfer Code
To begin using the Unity Bank Money Transfer Code, dial *389*215# with Unity Bank’s Mobile banking on-the-move. You can carry out a number of transactions such as utility payments, airtime recharge, one-on-one money transfers, goods and bills payments.
Sterling Bank Money Transfer Code
With Sterling Bank’s *822# code, you can bank on-the-move from anywhere. Dial *822# to start using the bank’s Money Transfer Code and create a PIN code to authenticate transactions. Note that for every transaction you will be charged a sum of five Naira.
Standard Chartered Bank Money Transfer Code
You must possess a phone number registered or linked to your bank account to use this service [just like all other banks]. Afterward, you can then use Standard Chartered Bank USSD money transfer code.
- Dial *120*2345# to get started, after that dial 1 to continue your registration
- You will be prompted to enter full Standard Card Debit Card number
- Enter your ATM PIN subsequently
- Input full ID Number
- Accept terms and conditions then go on to create a new PIN
- Enter new PIN from the next on-screen command
- A welcome screen will appear. Press 1 to continue banking.
Those are all the Transfer Codes For Different Banks In Nigeria. If there is anyone I missed, just add it in the comment box. Thanking you in advance.